Jonathon and Kerri Vines
Married April 25,2009
Married April 25,2009
Thursday, February 17, 2011
27 WEEKS
Went to the Dr. yesterday morning for my 27 week check up. I had to start my rotate this time to be sure to see all the Dr.s in the practice. The new Dr was nice, but I am really hoping that Dr. Goolsby, my reg ob, delivers Tanner. When the Dr. asked me if he was kicking a lot, I said no. I thought that he was just lazy. She was concerned so they sent me to ultrasound. When I got in there they discovered that the reason I am not feeling a lot of movement is because of his position. He is breech, his botton is down and his head and feet are up. So when he kicks he is kicking toward my back and also kicking himself in the face. I am just glad he is ok. They said that he still has about 6 weeks to turn, so I am not too worried about that yet. I have gained 25lbs so far, which was the original goal for the entire pregnancy. Maybe I will not gain too much more in these next 13 weeks. I go back in 3 weeks on march 10th, then after that I will start going every two weeks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment